Chameleon Pigment – Neptune 1g
Introducing our absolutely stunning pigments for nails .
Neptune is a vibrant chrome pigment that changes from jade through to violets and blues depending on the light . Check out our Facebook page where you can see these new pigments on nails . Only a minuscule amount is needed so this pot will go a long way !!
- Be the first to leave a review
Prep nail as normal . Apply coat of chosen colour , cure , apply second coat , cure . Apply our Supershine Top gel and cure ( depending on your lamp you may find it works better if you only part cure the top coat for between 30/60 seconds )
Take a silicone tool or an eye shadow applicator ( that is better ) and rub the powder well into the nail . You only need to use a VERY small amount . Continue to rub until the nail looks smooth then take a brush or dry lint free wipe and remove any remaining particles ( This is very important because when next top gel is applied it will show up any remaining particles that are left )
Apply another layer of Supershine and cure ( if you have only part cured the layer before application remember to complete that cure first
- Prep nails and apply tips if required
- Apply Superbond and allow to airdry
- Apply thin layer of Base gel . Dry brush and cure for 2 mins
- Apply thin layer of M Gel & Cure
- Apply second layer for shaping , Cure
- Remove sticky layer and file to perfect shape
- Apply any of our Top Gels